mujMail is a Java mobile email client with lots of features.
· Fast and optimized for hardware constrains of mobile phones and other mobile devices.
· Operations are multithreaded. That means you can send mails, retrieve mails from multiple mailboxes and change settings simultaneously.
· Unique feature to redownload a damaged mail or bodypart and repair it!
· Uses RMS to store mails persistently on the device, it means you don't have to connect to server in order to read old mails, which saves you money.
· It can download only the headers for your emails, meaning that you only need to download full messages/attachments if you want to read/view them.
· This will save you time checking your email and money on your data transfer charges.
· Minimal round-trips time while retrieving or sending emails, that means fast communication with email servers.
· Can use a queue for outgoing mails for faster batch mail sending, which uses less bandwidth and again saves money.
· Automatic new mail checking and downloading at a given time period.
· Addressbook with intelligent T9-like contacts searching, and Auto-adding new contacts.
· Easy and intuitive Hot-keys (shortcuts) system.
· Mails are logically divided into folders(inbox, outbox, drafts..) and mails' states are displayed by various icons(read, unread, replied..).
· Mails in folders can be sorted by various criteria.
· Easy mail accounts managements. Unlimited mail accounts.
· Supports basic mail attachments like *.png, *.jpg, *.gif images.
· IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, SSL supported.
· No registration. No connection to mediatory server to store or process your mails like some other programs do, that means speed and privacy.
· Always Free and open-source!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: when a mail was sent it was moved both to the trash and the sentbox as well.
· Enhancement: now you can create an alias/name to you email address so the recipients will see your name and email address as well.
· To create the alias, edit or create a email account (go to the Accounts tab, press create or edit), then rewrite the old email address format into this format: your name email@example.com.
· An example, the old format: firstname.lastname@example.org, will be changed into: mujmail team email@example.com
· When you reply to a mail, the from address will be automatically change to the email address of the account to which the mail was sent (useful when you have multiple accounts)
· Many small Enhancement
WapAlta WapAlta is the universal mobile e-mail service
Pico Pico is a fast, full featured and free mobile application for any Java (J2ME) cellphone. Including full HTML Web browsing, feature rich email and multimedia enabled SMS, Pico combines all the rich functionality of PicoMail, PicoWeb and PicoSMS into a a single, integrated application
Radarspot Radarspot makes messaging, chatting and sending e-mail from your mobile phone easy!
Pooosh Pooosh will unlock the potential of your cell phone and allow you to chat, IM, Facebook, tweet, email, network and do other cool stuff
MobileTribe in English Access Facebook, Yahoo, Orkut, Google, YouTube, MySpace, Flickr with ONE client on your phone. Intl Call/SMS at large savings
BlueWhaleMailBlueWhaleMail Free software for mobile email and social networking. Push Facebook notifications, push IMAP and POP3 client
Belysio Belysio is a service that lets you reach everyone in any possible way when you're on the move
Pico Pico is a fast, full featured and free mobile productivity application for any Java (J2ME) or Symbian cellphone